Xcheaters-xcheaters.com: Top 10 Book Self-Publishing Tips
In your quest to become a renowned and well respected in the area of self-publishing your own books, you are always bound to face some problems but the top 10 book self-publishing tips provided by Xcheaters-xcheaters.com will help you scale such problems easily. Read on to be equipped with these top 10 self-publishing tips.
1. Have a clear set of goals. Going with self-publishing means that you bear the impact of any decision that you take. It is therefore necessary to have in mind what you really want to achieve with self-publishing your own book.
2. Employ the services of professional self-publishing agencies. Self-publishing has been viewed by many as involving only the author but that is totally untrue. There are self-publishing agencies whose main aim is to help an individual author reach his or her target in self-publishing and seeking for their services is one way to ensure that you succeed.
3. Do not underrate the power of a book’s cover design. Many have done this mistake and they paid dearly for it since a book’s cover design is a major arsenal in a writer’s hand that can be used to determine whether a book will become a hit or not.
4. Seek for the services of a book evaluating agency. In order not to leave your book to be ridiculed by people, always seek for the services of a professional evaluating agency. Their main task is to evaluate and analyse your book and provide you with feedback as to what needs to be done to maximise sales and what you need to keep on doing.
5. Be relentless with marketing your book. Self-publishing goes beyond just getting your book out there for the general public and involves a lot of marketing strategies. These marketing strategies should not be neglected after some few weeks. Continuously marketing your books with different strategies will aid in your book sales making your successful as a self-publisher.
6. Monitor your expenses. It is very essential and also vital to always make sure that you keep track of all your financial activities with regards to your self-publishing endeavour. Without such monitoring, you won’t be able to tell whether you are making it or losing it and that is a recipe for failure.
7. Make use of a variety of publishing formats. With self-publishing, another great tip to succeed is to ensure that you do make adequate use of all the publishing formats available. In this way your book will be made available to the various groups of readers out there. Major publishing formats include print, audio and electronic versions.
8. Focus on the art. Being a writer is an art and as such should be taken very seriously. You do not need to be overly bothered about how much copies of your book you can get sold in the early stages. Just ensure that your book contains great pieces with powerful designs to attract enough audience. The sales will come when you have a large audience craving for your book.
9. Get a website for your book. A lot of authors are against the idea of placing their works on sites for people to access it thinking that it will make them lose sales. However, there are a lot of people who become successful and popular writers mainly because they had their works placed on a website.
10. Identify a specific niche that you are good at. This is a great way to ensure that you stay focused on what you set down to achieve. So instead of being a writer with no specific niche identification, do stick to a particular niche and aim to impress upon your audience with quality pieces.
When these top 10 book self-publishing tips are adhered to, you can be assured of becoming very successful with your book self-publishing.