5 Web Design Trends for 2018
Is your website ready for 2018? Web design, as any other branch of IT industry, has its own trends, which differ from season to season. Sticking to these trends is very important if you want your business to grow and develop continuously. In fact, you have to look out for new trends in advance. But if you haven't done it in time, it is never late to catch up with the competitors.
So, if you want to stay ahead of the competition, you need to learn to work on your website no matter what industry you are in. You can do it yourself, or hire a professional team to work on this instead of you. Here, you have plenty of choices. For example, if talking about Canadian market, there is a web agency Influce which is one of the brightest examples of how a simple web design company takes care of each segment of web development – branding, web design, and e-commerce. When you apply to such companies, you get a complex development of your website as an online shop window for your business.
But if you're ready to promote your own business by yourself, you have to know at least 5 main web design trends for this year to increase the conversions.
5 Top Web Design Trends to Implement in 2018
If you want to develop your business via the online platform, you have to think about providing the best user experience first. In order to increase the conversions, you have to keep up with the current trends, thinking about and trying to predict the future tendencies in the industry. Web design is a very specific territory, which is influenced by many factors.
So, let's have a look at some developing trends for web design in 2018 to implement in your own business.
- Minimalism+. This is one of the most popular trends in the industry, which you've probably seen a lot online. This trend has been on the market for a while already. The main idea here is to use white or very light background with fewer decoration elements as distractions. It is a targeted design, which focuses on one thing at a time. Everything looks very sleek and simple;
- Cinemagraphs and UI animations are two trends, which can be combined into one. This trend has become massive quite recently, especially in mobile design. It looks very bright, funny, and vivid. But the load time can be decreased because of the video formats used;
- Sticky elements at the bottom of the screen, which stay on the screen all the time are borowed from the mobile design initially. It is used as the trigger for users to click on the bottom of the screen as they used to do it on their mobiles;
- Unique photographs instead of stock images. Stock images should take less percentage on your platform;
- Crazy colour combinations to show the identity of the company is becoming a huge trend in 2018.
So, which web design idea are you ready to implement on your own platform?