Montreal Casino's 7 Craziest Stories That Will Make You Want To Bet A $1
The first time Michelle Cadieux went to the Montreal Casino, she won almost $400 playing at Roulette. She believes it was a complete fluke caused by beginners luck.
“I had no idea what I was doing, I randomly put a $20 dollar chip down on the table and hoped for the best,” said Cadieux
As the roulette wheel slowly came to a stop, and the sirens and lights at the table started going off, everyone couldn’t help but stare at Cadieux.
“I then pointed at myself and mouthed ‘me?’ in my split-second daze,” she said. She further added, “I went from totally clueless to ecstatic in under 1 second. It was such a rush. I proceeded to ask for my winnings in $20 bills and bought shots for everyone at the bar.”
Cadieux story may sound completely crazy, but here are some even more amazing stories of winners at the Montreal Casino. These stories will make you want to take some of your money and try out your good fortune.
- December 26th, 2017 - A couple won the biggest prize in the history of the Montreal Casino at the slot machines. They won an incredible $1.8 million after spending only $30. Hopefully, they spent the holidays somewhere warm and romantic with white sands.
- April 30th, 2017 - A couple, who visit the casino quite often for shows, decided to try their hands and spend a few bucks on the slot machine, just for fun. They used $15 and ended up winning $1.7 million. Sources say the husband had to be pinched by one of the casino’s employer to be sure he wasn’t dreaming.
- In 2008, a man that had already been banned from the Montreal Casino successfully snuck back in and had enough time to drop a couple of dollars in the slot machines. He ended up winning $1.1 million on the slots.
- An elderly man hit the jackpot last April at the Montreal Casino when he won the famous $1000-a-week-for-life slot machines. He was given the option of choosing $1000 a week, or $1 million at once. He chose the $1 million so he could ‘spoil’ his grandson.
- This next story would probably have you reconsider celebrating your birthday at the Casino. Summer 2017, a woman in her thirties decide to celebrate her birthday a bit differently and went to the Casino for the first time even. She played at the ‘Win for Life’ machines and ended up with the best gift anyone could ask for a 35th birthday, $1000 a week for life.
- June 23rd, 2017 – a man from Laval made just for attempts at the ‘Winner for Life’ slots. After the first three tries, he allegedly said to himself, “just one last little stroke, I work early tomorrow morning.” It ended up being the best decision he has ever made in his life.
- This story happened not too long ago, sometime in August actually. Two childhood friends decided to try their hands at the slot machine. One of them got lucky and won the million-dollar jackpot. They must have been close as the winner decided to share the prize with his friend who was with him that evening. How many of us would be so generous?