Date: 15 June, 2016.
Place: Albuquerque, State of New Mexico, United States.
With a very important Spanish heritage, the city of Albuquerque is the most populated city of the State of New Mexico, with more than 500,000 inhabitants.
In this arid, desert-like metropolis a very unusual event occurred a few days ago, on 15 June.
According to an anonymous report published on UFO specialised website MUFON.com, an alleged unidentified flying object was seen crossing the skies of the New Mexican urban centre.
The witness declared that he was in his backyard when he saw the object. “[I was] in my backyard, facing North”, he wrote. According to him, it was just one single light, without any strobes. “It was a single light in the sky and it was moving towards me without any blinking lights”, he explained. “Once I noticed the single point of light, I took out my LG G3 smartphone and began filming. As it approached my location it wasn't getting any bigger, and for the whole time I viewed and filmed, I did not notice any strobes or blinking beacons”. However, once he adapted his camera, he “noticed it was spherical and that the edges were all ‘fuzzy’”.
He also stated that the characteristics of the flying device did not correspond to any human-made craft. “I really didn't know what to think, as it didn't have the characteristics of a plane”, he declared.
Finally, the object “travelled South and it eventually went over my neighbours’ house and I was unable to continue viewing”, the unnamed observer affirmed.
Draw your own conclusions…
For further information: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=77092&rnd=
Long Description of Sighting Report
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
- In my backyard - facing North.
2. What made you first notice the object?
- it was a single light int he sky and it was moving twoards me without any blinking lights.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
- I really didn't know what to think, as it didn't have the characteristics of a plane.
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
- Once I noticed the single point of light, I took out my LG G3 smartphone and began filming. As it approached my location it wasn't getting any bigger, and for the whole time I viewed and filmed, I did not notice any strobes or blinking beacons, thus, I concluded it wasn't a commercial plane.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
- I was excited, considering I normally don't get to record with this phone at night - not very good. The clarity was good and it really gave me a moment to look closely at the object. Once I did, and zoomed my camera in on the object, I noticed it was spherical and that the edges were all "fuzzy". Very odd.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
- As it travelled South - it eventually went over my neighbors house and I was unable to continue viewing. IMO - the "Dog Head Fire" was active, and this object seemed to be heading straight towards that region - Southeast of Albuquerque, NM.