Here are five foods that can undermine sex drive and lead to gradations of erectile dysfunction. Lessen their intake or avoid them entirely and you can be a wild beast in bed.
1. Salt: High intake of sodium is a huge contributor to high blood pressure, which a recent study from Tulane University revealed, causes erectile dysfunction that is ineffective when treated with ED drugs.
2. Soy: According to a study conducted by Harvard, a high soy diet can also lead to erectile dysfunction. The reason behind this is the bean’s estrogenic properties, which lower testosterone levels.
3. Canned Food: Inside almost every canned product is a lining that contains Bisphenol A or BPA. Guys exposed to high levels of this chemical compound are four times more prone to erectile dysfunction and seven times more likely to experience ejaculation problems.
4. Glucose-Fructose in processed foods: Studies reveal that levels of testosterone can decrease by as much as 25 percent after a sudden blood-sugar spike. When the testosterone drops, not only will your manhood does the same.
5. Trans Fats: These are the most terrible macronutrients for a man’s cardiovascular health. And to think that successful erections are entirely dependent on an efficiently functioning heart.
About the writer:
Join the web’s hottest adult dating services community today and find your perfect match! What's better than getting access 100% free? Citysex.com allows you to sign up for free with zero obligation or risk! Visit the best site for online dating now.