Date: 5 July, 2016.
Place: Washington D.C, United States.
In the last years, we have read reports of extraterrestrial activity from almost every distant corner of the world. From Alaska to Great Britain, from South Africa to Russia, aliens seem to be spreading all over the globe.
One of the last places that seem to have been visited by outer space entities was the capital of the United States, Washington D.C.
According to an anonymous report published on UFO specialised website MUFON.com, a “bright orange orb” was seen hovering above the North American metropolis on 05 July, just one day after the Independence Day.
In the words of the unnamed author of the report, he was “at home, looking out the window”, when he noticed the unusual object. He expressed that it was the “first thing” he saw in the sky, since it was “very bright”.
In the beginning, he was not sure of what he was seeing. “I thought it was a helicopter as it appeared stationary (therefore, a helicopter coming towards), but it was very, very high up”, he said. However, a few moments later, he was able to better distinguish the characteristics of the object. “It was mostly stationary, but then started moving in short square movements, fizzled out, and then appeared 3-4 seconds later for a few more seconds, and then become very faint (but still the same size)”.
Draw your own conclusions…
For further information: https://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=77487&rnd=
Long Description of Sighting Report
1) At home, looking out window
2) Very bright, first thing I noticed in the sky
3) I thought it was a helicopter as it appeared stationary (therefore, a helicopter coming towards), but it was very very high up.
4) Bright orange orb. It was mostly stationary, but then started moving in short square movements, fizzled out, and then appeared 3-4 seconds later for a few more seconds and then become very faint (but still same size). Then it fizzled out again.
5) Bewildered. Intrigued
6) It fizzled out, reappeared (very faint but still same size), then fizzled out again.