UFO · Exopolitics 3638 Views

Aliens: Resident of West Columbia, SC Talks of Multiple Encounters

Click here for more! Click here for more!

A resident of West Columbia, SC talks about encountering alien beings on multiple occasions. This report has been obtained from a testimony included in the database of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) published on 26 Jan, 2017.

The witness begins the report by describing his first alien encounter.

My first encounter was late night or early morning. I was awakened by a very bright light and whirring sound. The light came through the bedroom window next to me."

He says that the sound and light lasted for 15 minutes and then he went back to sleep.

"The sound and light lasted approximately 15 minutes. I went back to sleep and explained to my wife what had happened the next day."

He then talks about his second alien encounter.

"The second encounter was also late night or early morning and again my wife and I were in bed. I awoke levitated approximately two feet above my mattress."

The witness then talks about the presence of multiple alien beings.

"On my wife's side of the bed I observed two small figures. There was also a third figure at the foot of the bed. All three were wearing hooded cloaks and appeared to be approximately four to five feet tall."

He says that the event lasted for a while and then beings disappeared. He then talks about his third encounter. He also tells us that he was a sheriff's deputy on duty when it occurred.

"Encounter three was a little less eventful. At the time of my encounters, I was employed as a sheriff's deputy. This event occurred while I was on duty and in my patrol vehicle."

The witness further talks about seeing a bright light at a distance.

"I noticed a bright light to my right. The light was a great distance away and was not moving. It never moved and it was definitely not a earthbound light. "

He finally tells us that he experienced the phenomenon of time loss/ time travel during the third encounter.

Getting to the railroad crossing, my vehicle stopped and I was still trying to figure out the light source. The next thing I remember was being at the railroad crossing and looking at the clock on my dash. It was approximately 9 pm."

The above quotes were edited for clarity.

Comment below through Facebook and let us know if you believe his story.