Canadian Picks: 10 Fashion Stores
When it comes to fashion, Canadian’s are always up to date and has their own style. A lot of variations and styles has been developed during the recent years and a lot of innovations has been done. Through the years, Canadian designers and retailers has expanded and has grown wide.
In today’s world, the number of shop all over the Internet increases and gives ease with a shopping at your doorstep. In just a few clicks, you’ll be able to get your stylish clothes with no sweat. So here we have rounded up some of Canadian’s fashion boutique and shops that you’ll surely want to check out.
1. SHOP.CA – is a Canadian online shop that combines an authoritative selection of products, unparalleled service and a social loyalty program that rewards members on every purchase. They offer a lot of products from baby, child, women and men’s fashion. They also offers other products from accessories, electronic, home and other more products. What more that you’ll like about this shop is that they offer free shipping and free returns for your purchases.
2. Boutique 1861 – If you love vintage stuffs, this store is perfect for you. They offer feminine and affordable fashion selections from dress, tops, skirts, shoes and accessories. Their items are suitable for sweet special-occasions from prom to bridal dresses.
3. The Peacock Parade – Toronto based shop that offers designer labels and home-grown Canadian brands. It’s a member-only site that offers High-end celeb favourites like Black Halo, Cynthia Rowley, Prada and Yves Saint Laurent.
4. Dealuxe – They offer young and fresh variety of contemporary fashion. It is perfect for fashionistas with an eye for super hip brands.
5. Oak + Fort – is a fashion retailer based from Vancouver, Canada. They offer provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals. Their store are more into Japanese-inspired basics that you’ll surely love.
6. Rent Frock Repeat - They have stores on Toronto and Ottawa that offers dresses for rent that is suitable for special occasions and parties.
7. TheAutomat.Ca – Toronto based shop that offers old school style dresses. All of their items are vintage and all of it are one-of-a-kind outfits.
8. Hudson’s Bay – A Canadian department store that sells stylish clothes and other more products.
9. SSENSE - Montreal based online shop that is known for its luxury designer labels. The price of their items might sky-high, but at least there’s free shipping within Canada when you spend more than $100.Their website doesn't just a shop but it also have fashion editorials and reports for you to read.
10. fashioncan - Toronto based site that is perfect for those who like Indie labels like Lav & Kush, Dagg and Stacey, Valérie Dumaine and other more.
These are just a few of the shops that offers stylish and statement pieces clothing that is based in Canada. There are other more shops you can see over the Internet sand all you need are those eyes and wallet for a non stop shopping from your favorite stores.
Choose up-to-date Zalora promo code for online shopping experience. View here!