Satanists create contagious COVID-19 vaccine bioweapon technology

For the past two decades, scientists aligned with apparent satanists have been quietly developing contagious vaccines that spread themselves.The National Institutes of Health funded this study, in which DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the lethality of a deadly virus is weakened in a lab.

The resulting "vaccines" spread from person to person in the same way that a contagious respiratory virus does.
Only 5% of regional populations would require immunisation; the remaining 95% would "catch" the vaccine as it spreads person-to-person through community transmission.

This technology avoids the inconvenience of obstinate citizens who refuse to give consent.   Its satanic supporters emphasise that a mass vaccination campaign that would normally require months of costly effort to immunise everyone could be reduced to a few weeks.

Scientists have already demonstrated proof of concept in animal populations: in 2000, Spanish researchers injected 70 rabbits with a transmissible vaccine and released them into the wild, where the vaccine was quickly passed on to hundreds more, reportedly halting a viral outbreak.

European countries are now putting the technology to the test on pigs.

Following the COVID pandemic, a dozen research institutions in the United States, Europe, and Australia are looking into the potential human applications for self-spreading vaccines.

For example, the federal Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is investigating this technology for use by the United States military to protect against West African Lassa fever, a virus spread by rats to humans.
It should be noted that this project does not require the consent of military service members.

In 2019, the UK government began investigating this technology to combat seasonal flu.  According to a research paper from the Department of Health and Social Care, university students could be an obvious target group:

"Because they don't work, [vaccinating them] won't cause much economic disruption, and most of them have second homes to go to, spreading the vaccine."

Researchers acknowledged that a contagious vaccine for an attenuated flu virus would result in some deaths, but then allege that these would be less than those caused by the original influenza virus.

According to the UK government report:

"Self-spreading vaccines are less lethal, but they are still lethal: they can kill."

Some people will die who would otherwise have lived, but overall, fewer people will die."

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, as the saying goes.  Or, to put it another way, if you're going to cut down a forest, wood chips will fly.

Contagious "vaccines", their satanic supporters argue, are no different than putting fluoride in drinking water.  Furthermore, for those who find jabs unpleasant, fewer needles are required.

Government-funded research into lab-engineered viruses in order to create contagious, self-spreading vaccines that do not require citizens' consent.  What could possibly go wrong?


There are 0 comments on this post

Leave A Comment