Auberge Saint-Antoine Reopened Friday, June 5
Historic Charming Québec City Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Reopened for Guests with New Physical Distancing Measures and Stringent Sanitization Protocols
(Québec City, Canada ) June 16, 2020 – Auberge Saint-Antoine reopened for overnight guests on Friday, June 5 in compliance with local and national physical distancing measures, along with new stringent cleaning and sanitization protocols to ensure the safety of guests and staff. The boutique hotel’s Chez Muffy restaurant will reopen to hotel guests on Thursday, June 18 for a family style farm-to-fork dining experience featuring dishes sourced from the local community with an emphasis on bistronomic cuisine.
In addition to welcoming overnight guests once again, the museum inspired boutique hotel will continue offering unique activities and experiences with the utmost attention to health and safety, such as private Quebec city tours with accredited guides, bike rentals available on property to enjoy the nearby trails and paths, private historical tour of the hotel, private mixology classes and more. Picnic baskets will also be available for pre-order for outdoor adventures at local national parks or to enjoy on one of the hotel’s private suite terraces opening up to St. Lawrence river.
“It is with gratitude in our hearts that The Price Family and all the colleagues at Auberge Saint-Antoine begin welcoming back guests on June 5 for a wonderful Québec Summer. The health and safety of our guests and team is our top priority which is why we will carefully expand on our unique and worthwhile experiences without jeopardizing guest safety. While we are embracing new standards, we are committed to providing our signature quintessential hospitality as a local family-owned business and creating a home away from home where you can feel socially connected, comfortably distanced and confident that our team is dedicated to ensure your safety and wellbeing,” said Dagmar & Guy Lombard, General Managers of Auberge Saint-Antoine.
In addition to reopening Chez Muffy’s dining room, Auberge also reopened Bar Artefact on June 15 for light snacks, specialty cocktails, and craft beers; the Panache Mobile pop-up restaurant located at Vignoble de Sainte-Pétronille vineyard on Île d’Orléans opened for the summer season on June 16 for an exciting new take on fine dining, and a brand new local Panache Mobile pop-up restaurant is set to open June 25 located just outside the Auberge. Due to government mandates and safety guidelines, the hotel’s health club is closed and mini bar service is available on demand. Yoga equipment is available to guests for use in their room or in the outdoor spaces available within the establishment.
An appointed Health Concierge will oversee and champion sanitization protocols throughout the hotel and greet guests upon arrival to explain safety and sanitary measures to ensure comfort and well-being. These measures include:
- The property’s public spaces and surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned several times per day in accordance with expert health guidelines
- Staff health will be carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health questionnaire
- A 48 hour rest period will be observed before housekeeping enters the room for cleaning following the departure of guests
- Guest rooms have been rearranged without decorative pillows and throws, magazines and books
- Credit card payments will be the only accepted form of payment and xx will be sterilized after each use. Invoices will be sent digitally by email.
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect physical distancing.
- Elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited; Hand sanitization stations are placed throughout the property
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests in a welcome amenity upon arrival
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in common areas
To view the full safety and cleanliness guidelines at Auberge Saint-Antoine, visit https://www.saint-antoine.com/travel-update-covid-19
Those with questions about the reopening of Auberge Saint-Antoine and its COVID-19 protocols may email email@example.com or call 1-888-692-2211. To make a reservation, visit https://www.saint-antoine.com/reservations
# # #
AUBERGE SAINT-ANTOINE – Quebec City, Canada
Located in the heart of Québec City’s Old Port, Auberge Saint-Antoine is as an award-winning contemporary boutique hotel. Consistently named one of the top hotels in Canada, the family-owned Auberge Saint-Antoine is a member of Relais & Châteaux, and is renowned for its warm, Quebecois hospitality. Built on a major archaeological site, Auberge Saint-Antoine displays hundreds of artefacts from the French and British colonial regimes, all unearthed during several years of archaeological excavation. The hotel’s four-diamond restaurant is renowned for its creative dishes inspired by Bistronomique cuisine, using locally sourced seasonal produce from its own organic garden as well as other Quebec farms and suppliers.
Victoria King Public Relations
Erin McGuiness, Account Executive
firstname.lastname@example.org / (310) 207-5175