Authors get free blog creation and book self-publishing tips
Are you an author who is seeking to create you own blog online?
Are you also seeking to self-publish your own book?
Take advantage of our special cheap website hosting offers HERE.
Then email: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your internet hosting with our sponsoring partner.
AgoraPublishing.com will then provide you with free advisement on what you need to do manage a successful blog.
If your manuscript is ready for review, AgoraPublishing.com will also advise you on its readiness.
Agora's book self-publishing and marketing services incorporates the following twenty critical steps / options designed to support your success as an author:
- Manuscript evaluation
- Front book cover design (Pre-marketing)
- ISBN registration
- Books-In-Print registration (Pre-marketing)
- Book website or author blog (Pre-marketing)
- Copy editing OR Substantive Editing OR Ghostwriting
- Professional typesetting - designing internal pages - paperback
- Ebook formatting (Kindle, Kobo, Nook and Smashwords)
- Completing book cover design (spine and back)
- Author interview with videographer (preview of upcoming book)
- Specimen copy of book (reviewing typesetting)
- Printing and/or Ebook publishing
- Book distribution considerations
- Getting book(s) available on online booksellers or bricks-and-mortar stores;
- News release writing & publishing onto various news sites
- Writing and publishing high quality and Google trending newspaper-style articles
- Marketing and selling your book(s) through our book expos like Ottawa Book Expo - includes interview with a journalist for our YouTube Channel
- Authors readings
- Promotional options like our Book Expo America shared authors' booth;
- Interviews with bloggers and/or television or radio news reporters
CNET's David Carnoy had written a fabulous article which implores authors who seek to self-publish to be concerned about quality control.
Too many authors these days seem to think that a book is little more work than a homemade laser print job slapped between two covers. The result of such of an approach is the basis of Mr. Carnoy's assessment that 98% of self-published books are terrible; 1% very good and 1% excellent.
AgoraPublishing.com will ensure that your book is in the top 1% of excellent books.